Home » Healthy Relationships and Friendships
Our Year 6 pupils take part in extra PSHE sessions in small groups, which aim to promote positive relationships amongst young people at The Willows.
Key topics covered include:
• Safe and healthy online behaviour
• Emotions and conflict resolution
• Self-esteem and confidence
• Gender stereotypes and equality
• Consent, boundaries and personal space
By encouraging children to engage in active listening and discussion, these sessions aim to not only further their knowledge and understanding, but also support the development of core life skills such as empathy, resilience, and respect for themselves and others.